Friday, 20 April 2012

Typeset Scrapbook Layouts

Scrapbooking is how I got hooked on paper crafting, lately I seem to make more cards than scrapbook layouts, mostly because it's easier to complete a card in an hour, having 2 young children and a full time job makes it a little difficult to find time for scrapbooking. 

Last fall I held my first scrapbook group.  I designed 3 - 2 page layouts using the Typeset Level 2 Paper Packet.  I love how the layouts all came together.  I did use some of the layouts found in the How-To books, these books are being discontinued and are only available while Close To My Heart has stock.



Typeset Layout 1
Typeset Layout 1 left side
Typeset Layout 1 right side
Typeset Layout 2
Typeset Layout 2 left side
Typeset Layout 2 right side
Typeset Layout 3
Typeset Layout 3 left side
Typeset Layout 3 right side
I will post my layouts from the second scrapbook group I held in a few days.  We made Christmas layouts using the Believe Level 2 Paper Packet which is discontinued now.

No comments:

Post a Comment