A friend of mine had a baby girl last month, and I wanted to make them a little album similar to the one I made for my nephew as a shower gift. I used the Lucy paper on the retired 9 x 9 Accordion Album which is currently available on the While Supplies Last section of my Close To My Heart website. I cut the flower embellishments out on my Cricut machine, using the Cricut Art Philosophy Collection. I really like how the Lucy paper turned out on this album, perfect for a baby girl.
I also made a matching baby girl card with the Lucy paper.
Supplies:
Paper:
Lucy Paper Packet, Colonial White Cardstock, Pear Cardstock, Cotton Candy Cardstock
Stamps: You Rock (retired), Sweet Baby (retired), Love You Forever (retired),
New Arrival
Inks: Cotton Candy, Blush, Pear, Creme Brulee
Embellishments:
Bitty Sparkles, Colonial White Grosgrain Ribbon (retired)
Other:
Cricut Art Philosophy Collection
No comments:
Post a Comment