Monday, 30 April 2012
May Class - Mother's Day & Father's Day Cards
I have created 4 cards for this class, 2 Mother's Day cards and 2 Father's Day cards. These cards will work great for Birthday Cards as well. I will be having the card class on Friday, May 11th at 630pm. Please let me know if you are going to attend this class by Tuesday, May 8th. As usual, with my card classes, I will have all of the paper pre-cut, all you will have to do is stamp and glue everything together. Cost is $20 for the 4 cards. If you are unable to attend and would like a kit, please let me know, and I can have a kit prepared for you.
For a couple of these cards, I was inspired by Vicki Wizniuk, and Theresa Morrow.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment