Friday, 2 November 2012

20 Simple Christmas Card Class


On Friday, November 30th at 7pm, I will be offering this Simple Card class, where we will make 20 cards, 4 each of the 5 different variations.  You will be able to complete most of your Christmas Cards, if not them all, in one evening!  Cost is $25 for the 20 cards, everything will be pre-cut, you will just need to stamp and assemble the card.  I will have multiple Christmas sayings out even from retired stamp sets that you can no longer order so that you can stamp your desired sayings inside the cards.  If you would like to attend, please contact me by Tuesday, November 26th (email, call, face book, etc).


2 comments:

  1. Would I have to bring any adhesive?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Melissa, I will have double sided tape and 3 D squares for everyone.

      Delete