Monday, 5 November 2012

Advent Calendar Class

I had seen where someone had created an Advent Calendar without the Close To My Heart kit, but still using the Close To My Heart cubby, so I thought I would try created one as well and offer either Advent Calendar for the class.

Here is Option# 1:

 
 
And here is Option# 2:
 

Option# 1 is the Advent Calendar Workshop On The Go, other than the paper that comes in the kit, it also comes with a C-Sized stamp set of the frames and numbers, unique frames that are only available through the Workshop On The Go kit, sparkles and of course the cubby to hold all of the boxes.  This kit is $65 for the class, and I will have everything pre-cut.

Options# 2 comes with the cubby and paper.  It does not come with a stamp set, frames or sparkles.  This kit is $50 for the class and I will have everything pre-cut.

If you would like to attend the class for the Advent Calendar, I am offering the class on Friday, November 23rd at 630 pm, and Saturday, November 24th at 1pm.  I need to order the supplies for the class this Wednesday, November 7th, so please let me know by then if you would like to attend, and which Advent Calendar you would like to make.


No comments:

Post a Comment