Friday, 31 August 2012

September Christmas Card Class - Pear & Partridge

Since Christmas seems to come so quickly every year, I thought I would begin having Christmas card classes starting in September! On Friday, September 21st at 7pm, I will be hosting the Pear & Partridge Christmas cards class. Cost is $20 for 4 cards, I will have everything pre-cut, all you will need to do is stamp, glue, and hand-cut the odd piece. If you would like to attend, please RSVP by Tuesday, September 18th.



I thought I would do "different" style of card bases than the standard 4-1/4 x 5-1/2 card.  We will be making a Side Step card, Gate Fold Easel card, Double "Z" card, and a Tri-Shutter card.

If anyone would like to do this set of cards and is unable to attend, I can prepare a kit for you.

I plan to post more of the projects and cards I am planning to do in the next little while, so please check my blog often for updates. I would like to do at least 2 more Christmas card classes, the advent calendar which is featured in the current Idea Book, a Halloween Display tray, a Christmas Display tray, and "hopefully" a 2013 calendar.  I would like to offer these projects all as classes.

No comments:

Post a Comment