Tuesday, 28 August 2012

Anniversary Cards

I apologize for the delay in posting...summer has been quite busy for me and I haven't had much time to go in my craft room and make cards!!  I did have an excuse however last week as it was my sister and her husband's anniversary on the 22nd, and this week is my sister-in-law and her husband's anniversary today.  So, Happy Anniversary to both! 


I got the idea for these cards from Lisa Stenz, I liked how simple the card looked and elegant.

I am hoping to resume making my cards and other projects soon.  I am currently working on my Christmas Cards class for September, so check back soon.

Supplies:

Paper: White Daisy Cardstock, Ruby Cardstock
Ink: Ruby, Black
Stamps: Avonlea Cardmaking Workshop On The Go, Say It In Style (retired), Stamp Set from the Cricut Art Philosphy Collection, Cherish the Day (retired)
Other: Cricut Art Philosophy Collection

No comments:

Post a Comment