Saturday, 24 March 2012

Baby Boy Accordion Album

Here is my first post with pictures...

My sister and her husband had a baby March 11th, and I hurried to create this mini album for my new nephew.  I'm a pretty proud Auntie.  Here are pictures of the album I gave to my nephew. I was inspired by Vicki Wizniuk for the layout of this album

I used the retired 9 x 9 Accordion Album from Close To My Heart, and the Fanfare Level 2 Paper Packet (also retired).  I also used a new stamp set called New Arrival.  I love the bright colours of the Fanfare paper and think it's great for boys.




Front Cover (Page 1)
Page 2 & 3

Back Cover (Page 4)

Page 5 & 6
Page 7 & 8
Front View
Back View

3 comments:

  1. Your mini turned out super cute with the Fanfare papers! TFS

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Vicki, thank you for the inspirations!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Vicki, thank you for the inspirations!!

    ReplyDelete