I saw this beautiful card box on Lisa Stenz's blog and wanted to replicate it. I love the idea of the mini 3x3 cards with envelopes, and my favorite being the Pemberley patterned paper from Close To My Heart.
I am planning on doing this as a class in April at my house (date to be confirmed later this week). If you are interested, you can contact me at amandaszerencsi@gmail.com, I can also do a class/gathering at someone's home.
Like most of my classes, I will have the paper pre-cut, so all you will need to do is decorate the My Creation's Card Box from Close To My Heart, and stamp the cards and envelopes! Pretty easy. Each kit will contain, a My Creation's Card Box, 5 - 3x3 scalloped cards cut with the Cricut Art Philosophy Collection, and 5 envelopes for the cards. This is a great item to keep for yourself or give as a gift...or even both!
Cost for this class is: $25 for one card box kit, $20 for any additional kits for yourself.
Here is the card box I created:




No comments:
Post a Comment