I made the Advent Calendar in current Idea Book. It's great because you can put your own little treats into each box for your kids, spouse or yourself to countdown until Christmas AND you can use it again year after year! Some ideas that you can put into the boxes, small little toys for young children, fun activities written on a piece of paper such as "today we will make Christmas cookies" or "movie night", and of course chocolates. I quite enjoyed making this Workshop On the Go Advent Calendar Kit and I thought I would offer this as a class. I will have all of the boxes pre-cut for you and the circles/squares for the numbers. You will need to stamp each circle/square and assemble the boxes. The cost for this class will be $65 which includes the Workshop On the Go Advent Calendar Kit and all the necessary supplies, glue, and pre-cut items from the Cricut Artiste Collection.
If you would like to attend this class, please let me know by Wednesday, November 7th 2012 as I will need to order a kit for each person.
UPDATE: I forgot to mention when I posted this last night, when I will be holding the class. I will be holding the class on Friday, November 23 at 630pm and if there is enough interest, I will offer the class on Saturday, November 24.

No comments:
Post a Comment