Sunday, 27 May 2012

June Mini Album Class


I came across this adorable mini album on Mary Gunn's blog and wanted to replicate it.  I thought this was a cute album that others would enjoy, so I am offering this as a class in June!  (Which will be held on Friday, June 15th at 630pm.)  When you sign up for the class, I need to know which paper you would like to use for this mini album, you can choose between Stella, Florentine, and Footloose.  My example album was created with Stella, as you can see below in the pictures, the pages keep opening up to hold your pictures.  This would make a nice gift or a brag book for someone special.  Cost for this class is $25 and will include the paper required to make this beautiful album, the coordinating complements to decorate the album, and adhesive.  If you would like to attend this class, please let me know by Tuesday, June 5th so that I can order the appropriate amount of supplies for the class. 










Supplies:

Embellishments: Stella Complements Canvas Shapes, Cocoa button, White Daisy Embroidery Floss



2 comments:

  1. Glad you liked the album, Amanda, and all the best to you with your workshop! Have FUNN!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Mary! I loved your album and I wanted to replicate it. Now that I have made it, I'm looking forward to trying it with other papers. Thanks again.

      Delete